Gustavo Wine is Excited to be Working with Your City's Best Marketing Group LLC

Your Citys Best Marketing Co

 

Your business needs to be Your City's Best! If you’re a business owner perhaps you’re already using video marketing for your business. Or maybe you’re just thinking about it. Even if you’re not considering video marketing, you’re bound to have noticed that the websites you visit and the social media platforms you use are currently awash with a sea of moving images, from pre-recorded, professional looking videos to instant footage such as Facebook Live or Snapchat stories. Video is powerful,everyone wants video to see whats currently happening!

A recent industry report revealed that 61% of businesses are already using video as a marketing tool and climbing. So, what about the other 39%? They may be left behind?

#YOURCITYSBEST Marketing Group, LLC Definitely understands this! This is why we created a versatile style in Gen X / Millennial Video Marketing/Social Media Marketing and Marketing! Our Motto is BE SEEN, BE LOVED, BE WITH #YOURCITYSBEST Marketing Group, LLC. We are a Marketing Company with the style and edge you need to elevate, capitalize and stand out your brand and business! Don't get left behind! www.ycbmarketing.com follow us here on Linkedin under Your City's Best Marketing and like us on Facebook at Your City's Best Marketing as well. Marketing all, with specialty in #Wine #Tequila #FineDining #Fashion and more.

Mario Pacheco, Co-Founder - Operations Manager

Esteban Ramos Lott, Co-Founder - Marketing Director

 

www.ycbmarketing.com


Gustavo Brambila
Gustavo Brambila

Author



Leave a comment

Comments have to be approved before showing up.